N PLUS, INC. provides services for building web sites and IT systems, as well as consulting services for branding and marketing, aiming to ensure the full satisfaction of its customers. The Company considers the protection of personal information used for providing its services to be an important management task. The Company stipulates this personal information protection policy as the standard that its employees and management executives must adhere to, in order to ensure the strict protection and adequate handling of personal information.
1. Handling of Personal Information
- (1) Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
1) Before acquiring personal information, the Company shall make clear its purpose of use, as well as obtain prior consent from the user, generally by way of written documentation. The Company shall use personal information obtained from a user for no other purpose than those stipulated, and shall put appropriate measures in place to ensure that it is not used for any other purpose.
Cookies may be used for collecting access information.
2) The Company shall use personal information acquired from a user for the following purposes:
Personal information obtained from a user shall be used for sending out business notifications in relation to the Company's services (via phone, e-mail, etc.).
Voice recordings, videos, and still images collected during interviews shall be used for creating content.
Personal information obtained from a user when receiving an inquiry shall be used for:
Sending business information requested by the user about the Company's services (web registration, issue of certifications, participation in gift campaigns, participation in training, etc.)
Sending information about the Company (information about services, notifications about campaigns, responding to feedback and inquiries, etc.).
Carrying out marketing activities related to the Company's services (collecting feedback through surveys, etc.)
Personal information obtained from potential candidates for employment shall be used for the employment screening process.
Personal information about employees and management executives shall be used for personnel management, labor management, welfare programs, social insurance, business communications, etc.
Cookies may be used to collect access information; said information may be used for statistical processing and published as part of summary reports. This information shall not include any information that could be used to identify an individual user.
On sites based on a membership system, cookies and information registered by users may be used together to provide the Company's services.
Personal information obtained for a contracted business shall be used only for the execution of said contracted work.
- (2) Entrusting of Personal Information
When entrusting the handling of personal information to third parties, we shall select only third parties that fulfil the necessary information protection standards. The Company shall provide guidance and manage the process, making sure that there are signed contracts in place that will ensure their adherence to said standards.
- (3) Supplying Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not supply personal information to third parties except in the cases stipulated below:
1. When consent has been obtained from the user.
2. When required to do so by laws and regulations.
3. When the supply of personal information is necessary in order to achieve its purpose of use as part of business.
4. If supplying personal information is allowed based on the Personal Information Protection Act.
- (4) Requests to Disclose, Amend, Delete, or Terminate Use of Personal Information
The Company shall respond within a reasonable time frame to any request from a user, once the identity of the user or their representative has been confirmed, to provide information with regard to the purpose of use of personal information, as well as to disclose, amend, add, delete, or terminate the use of any personal information held by the Company, including the full deletion, or stopping the supply of said information to third parties.
2. Adherence to Laws and Regulations
The Company shall adhere to the regulations stipulated in laws, guidelines, and other standards with regard to the protection of personal information.
3. Safety Control Measures for the Protection of Personal Information
The Company shall take appropriate safety measures to prevent illegal access to personal information, the leakage of personal information, and to prevent any risk of damage or loss of said personal information. In addition, the Company shall also take immediate corrective actions should any issues arise with regard to personal information.
4. Management System
The Company shall appoint a person in charge in each department and implement the appropriate management of personal information under the supervision of a personal information protection manager. In addition, the Company shall also provide continuous training to executives and employees with regard to the protection of personal information.
5. Complaints and Inquiries
Please contact the Personal Information Team using the details below with any complaints or inquiries about the Company's handling of personal information.
6. Continuous Improvement of the Personal Information Protection Management System
In its enforcement of this policy, the Company shall continually review and improve its Personal Information Protection Management System, based on audit reports, changes in social circumstances, etc.
Created: January 1st, 2007
Revised: April 23rd, 2014
N PLUS, INC.
President and CEO: Yusuke Nakamura
Personal Information Team
N PLUS, INC. General Affairs Department